Friday, December 01, 2006

Friday already

Here it is Friday already. My daughter came in early yesterday around and my carpet was also installed. But my husband was in such a bad mood that it took away from anything good that happened. First he went to a clinic to get his meds for BP cause I couldn't find him a doctor who would take him any earlier that January. And I also tried to have his old doctor call in an RX but he couldn't cause we were out of state. So he ended up going to a clinic which he waited 4 hours to see a PA. He finally gets in and when he was ready to leave they charge him $95.00. Why I don't know cause the clinic is on our preferred list. So it should have been only $20.00. So today I was on the phone trying to find out why. I called our heath care provider and they said he should have paid $30.00 so I called the clinic and they said that they overcharged him. Hum...and they are a clinic. Then he went to get his license. Again he had to wait finally he got it but he had to go back today to take a test for the motorcycle part of it. So he is the only one right now with a NC license. Then off to work...why I don't know cause he is on vacation until December 9th. He gets into work and there are 75 emails waiting for him. He has only been gone one day. So after all that excitement he was not a happy camper and ended up getting drunk.

So now it is Friday and my daughter and I go and take our drivers test. The first two parts were easy. They were the eye test and the sign test. I did miss two signs cause you are supposed to tell them what they are and what they mean and two were blank. So I didn't know what they were supposed to be. Then off to the written test (which is now on a computer). We sit down put on the head phone and start choosing the answers. I got the first 12 out of 25 right and then it was all down hill from there. I got 6 wrong in the next 13 and you can only get 5 wrong altogether. So yes my daughter and I both failed. We actually laughed about some of the questions and it was fun to laugh. Thank goodness they give you back your old license. The examiner said I can come back once a day. I am going to need a lot of days for this. Not one question on DWI, or seat belts, or speed limits, or driving with your lights on when it rains. I did get questions on how long you loose your license for this and that. So I guess I will be going back on Monday but my daughter just might get her license from KY where she goes to school at.

We did have a nice day. We drove around and I showed her the area. We went to the mall and I showed her where some of the schools were. We had a nice lunch. And after all that driving around my van starts making funny noises. This was after my oil light came on and I was a quirt low on oil so I got an oil change now I thing my brakes are going out so on Monday we are going to drop it off at the Ford place to have it checked out.

My son J. is on a field trip to Washington D.C. this weekend. I hope he is having fun. My dog got away tonight. I dropped my husband off at a friends house with the dog and he got away from them and chased me down the street. I didn't think he wanted to stay there but my husband can be hard headed and made the dog stay. I guess he didn't want to stay with two drunks. Well so much for my exciting two days. I still have one more day with my daughter so I hope it will be a good one. I am going to miss her when she leaves.

No comments: