Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Day...










N. is on the left
J. is on the right


So far today has been a very relaxing day. Except for all the rain today. The boys didn't get up until 10am and then we opened gifts. They acted surprised just for me. Actually they knew everything that they got. I did get a gift that I didn't know about. It was a Harley bear with a stocking attached and inside the stocking was a pair of Harley earings. I was really surprised since I already got Sami the dog for Christmas. All in all it has been a very nice couple of days.

Last night we all including the husband went to church. The church kids were really cute as they put on their play for all of us. Yes it was really crowded but that is to be expected. After that we came home and had some snacks and just hung around in our PJ.

So lets see Santa brought the kids cloths, husband got a cordless drill and a new helmet, can't wait to go riding, I got a dog and earings. Husband made a really nice dinner with turkey and ham, stuffing, mashed potatoes, corn and muffins. We had pumpkin and apple pie and now I am going to sit down and watch the Eagles beat the cowboys....GO EAGLES......

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas....

No comments: