Sunday, December 03, 2006

Sunday...


My daughter left today to go back to school in Kentucky. My son is home from his trip to Washington D.C. My husband is drunk and asleep in bed. I am sitting here on the computer again and my virus scan just told me that I have a virus which is in quartine. My dad fell off a ladder and is in the hospital with a shattered knee and a broken elbow. He will need surgery on Monday. My van needs to go in the shop cause my brakes are making a grinding noise. My dryer is not heating up so the gas man is coming back on Tuesday to fix it again. The men who came to mark all the underground lines need to come back cause they didn't mark all of them. My earing hole got infected so I took the earing out and now it is closed up. It was a crapy day outside and ended up raining. And there is only 21 more shopping days until Christmas and I haven't started a thing.

On the bright side...my dining room and living room are all unpacked and put away. Now I have room for our tree and I can start decorating. I get my hair cut and dyed tomorrow. Everyone is healthy and no one has gotten sick. Touch wood. I woke up without a headache today. This is a first in a long time. My daughter made it home ok. My son made it back home from his trip to DC ok. My husband didn't brake anything tonight. My dad is off the pain meds so he is feeling a little better. My husband is off for the week so it won't be an inconvience being without my van. The men who came out to mark our underground lines came out last time really fast so hopefully they will come out again fast. And the gas man asked me to call him on Monday to remind him to come out to fix my dryer so hopefully he won't forget in a day and I will be washing and drying cloths again. My ear doesn't hurt anymore so I guess it just wasn't meant to be pierced in that spot. And I did get to watch football all day long.

No comments: