Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Wednesday...


The Christmas vacation started for the boys. One is still sleeping. Teenagers, must be nice. The other one is on his computer chatting away. Me I am taking a timeout from cleaning, filing, and doing wash to post this blog.

Things here are still very stressed. Husband and I got into a hugh fight the other night. I am walking on eggs shells not knowing what will set him off. I don't know how much more I can take. I am trying to be so patient because I know most of it is from his job but I am getting really tired of being the sounding board and taking all the crap.

I can't believe this weather. I know how much I have complained about the snow when we were at Ft. Drum but sometimes I really miss not having a white Christmas and I know the boys really miss not being able to go skiing.

We finally got our tree on Friday. Not the tree I would have picked out. I just wanted a very special one since this is the first Christmas in three years that husband is home but we went to a couple of places and they were closed and ended up at Wal-Mart for our Christmas tree. And yes it looks like a Charlie Brown tree. He likes it cause it was small and cheap. I don't like it cause it was a little too small and all the pine needles are already falling off. Just one more thing to disagree about I guess.

Well I hope all my readers have a very Happy, Healthy, Safe Holiday Season and New Year.

No comments: