Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Another day

Boy, sometimes days just seem to run together. I ended Monday with all those annoying mishaps and it started right up on Tuesday. But at least it wasn't as bad. My poor son J., we keep on praying that his truck will last until the end of January...well we just had to replace the steering pump. We just got the battery charged and he was able to drive to school on Tuesday and he came home and said that the steering keeps going out on him when he turns so my poor husband S. gets behind the wheel and takes it for a test drive and sure enough the steering is going. My husband thinks my son J. is like me and tends to exaggerate when it comes to stuff wrong with the car. For example I will be driving down the road and the car will start making a funny noise and of course when he drives it, it sounds fine. But anyway....when I got up this morning to take him to school, I found out that my husband has taken some vacation time and will be off until next Friday...nice communication... so my son ended up taking the mommy van (as I call it) to school and we went and got his truck fixed.

Also got the toilet fixed and the shower...YEA!!!...I also got to call an electrician to get the cord and plug going on the hot tub. So things are looking up on that end. I know my husband S. really misses the hot tub. He used to come home after work and by 9pm faithfully he would be in the hot tub.

My daughter will be coming in tomorrow. And on Friday we go and take our test for our license so I need some luck. I am a little nervous cause I am not sure if I will remember everything and I don't want to loose my license.

We are closing on our old house in Tennessee on Friday. I am a little sad cause I really loved that house and I probably won't get a house like that again. Don't get me wrong, I like my house that I have now but it is just an ordinary house. The house in Tennessee was not ordinary. And that is why I love it. But maybe after we retire we can build a house or find one like it. One can only hope and wish.....

No comments: