Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thankful for...

I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving Day...first this is my husbands first Thanksgiving home with us in three years. I so much enjoyed this day with him. He did all the cooking and everything was so great. We had ham, turkey, stuffing, yams, real mash potatoes, corn and dinner rolls. We had our first Thanksgiving in our new house and the only thing that would have made my day perfect was if my daughter would have been here too. Thank you.

Second we finally sold our house in Tennessee. After being on the market since July and numerous price drops we finally sold it. I really hate to see that house go cause it was so perfect but we will make this house a perfect one too. Thank you.

Third all of my family seems to be doing well. Some are getting up in age and I do worry about them but after calling all of them this morning all seem well. Thank you.

So today I am thankful that God has blessed me with my husband, my children, food on my table, a roof over my head, family and friends, and my pet. Thank you for all that you do and for all that I have, I am truly blessed.

No comments: