Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Today was a better day...

Today was a better day. The gas man came and hooked up my dryer. At first I thought it was going to be a day like yesterday. In order to hook up my dryer to the gas line the dryer vent had to be rerouted to another spot. He suggested to run it under the house and out to the back yard. My dryer vent was venting into my garage right next to my gas hot water heater where there is flame. Hum....It makes you wonder how in the world the builders got away with that one during inspection. Well anyway the gas man had to re-route the line. They went under the house to assess the situation and ran right into a wall under the laundry room. So the only way to hook up the dryer to the vent was to have the vent on the side of the dryer and you can see it instead of it being behind the dryer where it would be hidden. At this point I really didn't care and all I wanted was my dryer to work so I don't have to go to the Laundromat any more. So now I have a working dryer and tomorrow my washer will be hooked up and away I go doing laundry. Yea...

My son's N. Monitor came today too so he is a very happy camper. Also got my carpet ordered. Now I just have to go pay for it and they will come out in a couple of days to install it.

I also got to clean my house (my son N. did the upstairs for me last night) for our Thanksgiving guests. Now I just have to tomorrow is go to the bank cause they got our mortgage payment wrong in the new book they sent us and straighten that out, pay for the carpet, office depot for my son's J. ink and a bigger antenna for the wireless system, and the rest of the food for turkey day. I just hope I can get though that without any problems.

Wish you all a very Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving Day.

No comments: