Saturday, November 25, 2006

Today is my daughter's birthday...

Wow, I can't believe that 20 years ago I was in the hospital delivering my first child, a baby girl. She was born at 6:07 pm and was 8 lbs and 20 inches long. Sometimes it feels like yesterday that is happened but other times it really does feel like 20 years have gone by. She has been such a joy to have as a daughter. She has grown into such a young women. She is smart, beautiful, and independent. She has a wonderful personality too. Today she is in her second year of college, living in her own apartment and working a part time job. I am so very proud of her.

As a child she was involved in almost everything...from soccer, basketball, baseball, cheerleading, brownies and then girl scouts. She was such a big help when her brothers came alone. I am so blessed that she came into my life.

No comments: