Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Here we go again...

I started this blog yesterday but lost everything...so here we go again. This moving is for the birds...I hope we get to stay here for a while as I don't want to do this again. We did manage to stay at Ft. Drum for 11 years but my husband did do two unaccompanied tours to Korea to keep us there.

So it's Wednesday, not any different from Tuesday or Thursday..I will be going to the Laundromat again to do the wash. I did have the gas man here yesterday and he will be able to hook up my dryer hopefully by the end of the week so maybe I will have only one more trip. Yesterday was a fun day..I sat and waited for the fence guy ( who never showed up), the Salvation Army truck which showed up at 1pm, and the cable guy, the gas man and the electric man who showed up all at the same time at 4:30 ish. Not that I don't mind waiting at home all day hum....no comment...

So what is my day like today...lets see get up...shower...dressed...laundry...call the electric man back again and hopefully the fence guys will show up...also go to Lowes for the carpet. Then when the boys get home, drop off J. applications for jobs, and try to get his computer fixed. He can't remember his password. That's my son for ya...you gotta love them.

No comments: