Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sunday..

Well it it Sunday here. We met our new neighbor to the right of us. He seems really nice. So far our weekend has been so relaxing and calm. So different from when we were stuck in the hotel. I am so glad that we are out of there.

My husband and I went shopping for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday. This will be the first Thanksgiving he will be home in three years. Too bad my daughter won't be with us. She will come to see us the week after so I guess we will have Thanksgiving all over again. We will also have friends over this year too. This is something that hasn't happened in like forever. So I am excited about that.

Still waiting for the fence to be finished and the dryer to be hooked up. Hopefully that will be done before Thanksgiving but I don't want to get my hopes up. I would love to be able to do wash in my own house and not have to get up at 6am to walk the dog. And once the fence is up we can start to look for another dog since we had to but our Max down before we moved.

I just love Sundays. The sun is shinning and I am about to go watch some football and maybe order a pizza. Sounds like a plan to me.

2 comments:

Just Another *SINGLE* Mom said...

Congrats on your house!! I am glad yall are able to celebrate Thanksgiving together this year! How are yall liking Bragg so far?

K. said...

Thanks for the comment. I am also glad to celebrate Thanksgiving together this year. My husband has not been home for Thanksgiving in the past 3 years. So far we are really liking Bragg.