Saturday, November 11, 2006

It's been a while


Wow, it's been a while...first off my youngest son locked me out of the computer I was using in October. So I had to wait until we finally moved into our house and found my computer to get back online. That took so long. We settled on November 1st but did not receive out HHG until November 6th. What a nightmare...but we are slowly getting all unpacked and finding stuff. All the TV are hooked up with cable and my computer has been hooked up. Of course with any move there were some broken items. My son's N. computer screen and my son's J. desk so we were off trying to replace them. My computer also broke but Dell got me back up and running.

The house is nice. Not as big as the one we left in Tennessee but big enough for what we need. There are 4 bedrooms and a bonus room and 2 full and 2 half baths. It is almost 2700 square feet. But there are boxes everwhere and the kitchen is smaller and we are having a hard time finding spots for all the junk we have. It is amazing what you find when you start to unpack it all. So far the bedrooms are all unpacked, so is the kitchen, dinning room, living room and baths all that is left is the bonus room. The garage is getting there and we can actually walk around it. Well so much for this post...I will be back when I have more free time. Off to do more unpacking.

No comments: