Friday, October 27, 2006

Friday night

Well today is Friday and we only have 5 more days until we are homeowners again. I am trying to hold my excitement to a minimum. Being married to a person who works for the Army, I learned early on that you don't get excited until it happens. Anything can change at any time. I really wanted to be in the house before Halloween but that isn't going to happen. The boys are old enough so I will just go buy them some candy instead.

I called and made an appointment for the cable and internet to be hooked up the day after household goods are delivered which is not until Monday November 6th. Can't be without TV and internet for too long and it will give us the weekend to do any upgrades to the house that we seem fit. There really isn't much I need to do to move in. We will need a fence for the dog and I would love to paint the kitchen which is pink right now. Not my favorite color but if that doesn't happen I will not be too heart broken. The kitchen is probably the least favorite room in the house any way since I really don't like to cook and don't do too much of it. But I am excited with this house. It isn't as big as the house in Tennessee but it is big enough for everyone to have their own space. The kids bedrooms are all upstairs and they have 1 full bath and 1 half bath to share. Our bedroom is down stairs and I love it cause we get some privacy being away from the kids. They have the whole upstairs as their own. Ok, so I am getting excited...

No comments: