Tuesday, October 24, 2006

If it could go wrong it will....

Today I am frustrated. My husband is stressed to the max with his new position and I am still stuck in a hotel. We should have been in our house already but the first house that we picked and made an offer and was accepted fell through. The seller breached the contract. So we had to start the process all over again. We did find another house and made an offer but we can't get into it until November 1st. So because of the first sellers breech we ended up in the hotel for 3 more weeks.

Second, I applied for unemployment benefits from the state of Tennessee because I had to leave my job and PCSs with my husband to Ft. Bragg, but I was denied. I appealed. I receive notice today that my appeal as been denied. Apparently the state of Tennessee does not think that PCSing with your husband is a good cause for for leaving ones job. "Relocation for the purpose of accompanying a spouse, military, or civilian is regarded as a personal reason with respect to voluntary separation with the work place" is how it was worded. It is so nice to know that there is a state out there that does not support it military or government workers.

So I asked can this day get any worse yes but it's not going to...cause I am going to bed, say my prayers and another day is about to begin. So much for my inconvenient of the day. Tomorrow will be better.

No comments: