Sunday, October 22, 2006

My first entry

Ok...I am sitting here reading blogs so I decided to create one for myself. We (my family and I, husband S., 2 boys J. and N. and dog Buddy) just PCS to North Carolina. Currently we are still living in a hotel. We have been here for about 2 months now. My husband works for the Department of the Army where he gets to deploy and gets to PCS. He now works at Ft. Bragg. We lived in Tennessee for 2 years and he worked at Ft. Campbell. Before that we got to live in Upstate NY for 11 years where he worked at Ft. Drum. He did two tours in Korea, no I did not go, but did have the pleasure of plowing all the snow during the winter..lucky me. He has already done two 4 month deployments to Iraq and I am hoping he doesn't have to go back too soon. No these are not his only deployments...he has deployed to Haiti, Bosnia, Kosovo, and of course Iraq. I on the other hand, try to keep myself busy with 2 sons J. and N. in high school and a daughter S. in college. I hope to go back to work when we finally get settled into a normal life...

No comments: