Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Today is a better day...

OK, so today is a better day and after venting yesterday I feel a lot better and realize that things could be a lot worse. The sun was shinning today, my kids are semi happy and healthy, I have my dog with me in the hotel on this PCS and the best of all even though my husband is stressed out and seems far away he is here with me and not deployed. We will soon be in our new home on November 1st and I will be off looking for a new job. Soon things should start getting into a normal mode. Now if I could just win the lottery...hehehe...ok so I can still wish and dream big. I just need to keep a positive attitude. Sometimes it is so hard when you are always fighting to get things done but I know it is a hard time for everyone with this war going on. So my goal for today is to take things in stride and don't sweat the small stuff.

No comments: