Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sunday....

It's Sunday again...back to work tomorrow. I had a very nice surprise last night. Right after church my cell phone rings. I pick it up and it's my husband telling me that he is on his way home for the night to be with me. He is on a TDY trip for two weeks but he drove on this trip, so from Tennessee he decided to stop home spend the night and take me to breakfast before heading to Georgia. It was so nice and he is so sweet. Oh, he also dropped off his wash...

Weekend are always hard when he is away. Since the kids are older my weekends go slower. During the week I can keep myself busy with work, and errands, and working out but during the weekends there is only so much I can do. So on Saturday we did put my son J's bed together and move the futon bed to the bonus room, I cleaned the house and did all the wash and by 2pm all was done and waiting for the time to go to church.

Now here it is Sunday...I thought I would change some stuff on myspace...that took a whole hour and it looks like rain so I am just going to chill out for the rest of the day...

No comments: