Monday, February 19, 2007

Monday...

Boy, if I wanted a Monday to go this fast it would never happen. Work just flew by today. By the time I looked at the clock it was already 11am and then I looked again and it was 4pm. Hope this weeks goes as fast.

Well, I didn't get to pick up my son J's bed. It still isn't in. When we ordered it a week ago they said it would be a couple of days. Now I don't know about you but a couple to me is two. Here it is Monday and that 9 days later and it still isn't in. They did call (a plus in my book) and said that it will be here tomorrow. We will see...

I did join the YMCA so that is out of the way. But I had all intensions of working out tomorrow night but now I will be picking up a bed instead. I can't wait to start working out again.

Today is my son J's first day at work. I hope all goes well and he likes it. It is always hard to start a new job especially when you don't know anyone.

I still have not received my refund from the clinic here in town. My husband went there November 1st and they over charged him by $75.00. I am still waiting for the refund. I have called 4 times and they say it is coming. But when?????? I definetly don't think they would wait for their money this long if I owed it to them.

My husband S. is in Tennessee for the week. He left this morning and he called a while ago and got there safe and sound.

Well off to start my taxes...fun....

No comments: