Thursday, February 22, 2007

Working out again...

Well I started my workouts again. I went Tuesday night to the Y in Hope Mills. They only have one class from 6-7 Monday through Thursday. It is a very small place compared to the Y in Tennessee. But it will do. I also get the use of the Y in Fayetteville so I might go and check that out to see what they have to offer. I only work about 5 minutes away from it.

I finally got the bed so now all we have to do is get it in the bedroom. Shouldn't be too hard to do. We will see.

My son J. so far really likes his job so that is a good thing. I haven't been in there yet...don't want to embarrass him yet. :-)

My husband is still away so it has been way too quiet in the house. I really miss him but I am getting so much done. Hopefully it will be all done before he gets home next week.

Not much else going on...so I am off to workout again.

No comments: