Sunday, February 18, 2007

Busy week...

Here it is Sunday already...tomorrow the boys have off for President's Day, I have to go to work to start a very busy week again, and my husband is off on a TDY trip for two weeks. He will be heading to Georgia and Tennessee. But before he goes we have a retirement gathering to go to for someone in Steve's office. My son J. also has a job interview today too. Keep your fingers crossed.

Sometimes I like it when he goes away because I can get so much done. I always feel that when he is home I should spend all my time with him because I never know when he will deploy or TDY again. So since he will be away for two weeks I will have an extremely busy time here. To start off I have to pick up my son J's bed on Monday night, order his class ring during lunch, and join the local Y (finally). I really want to start my workout on Tuesday so after that I will try to get my daughter S's state taxes done so I will try to do that on Tuesday night. I also need to organize my taxes to get back to the CPA's office. Again Tuesday night. Wednesday I have the adjuster for our broken furniture coming. The moving company is sending him out. I already got an adjuster for myself. I will have to take a longer lunch since I am meeting him at the house.

Wednesday night is Ash Wednesday...the start of lent (40 days before Easter) so off to church we go. It is also a day of fasting and the start of my Lenten sacrifice....NO MORE CANDY/SNACKS/SWEETS....the bags of jelly beans are going to be the hardest to stay away from. Also I need to fill out the forms for my rebate on my son's contacts, all this is done online. I need to pay bills, deposit checks, rake the rest of the leaves, get new sneakers for workouts, get my husbands birthday gift, email my mom on the information she needs for the cruise, and finish my taxes. Also need to get the claim done on the damage to the furniture. Need all kinds of information for that. Pictures, prices, comparisons and stuff like that. It is not a fun job. With all of this I want to work out every night, lose 5 pounds (in two weeks) and get back on track and hopefully when my husband comes home in two weeks all will be done.


Valentines' Day was very nice. I had a bad day at work the night before so my husband S. left a gift on the steps for me. I opened it up and it was from the dogs. How cute it was....He said not to expect any more since he didn't have time to get me anything else so I didn't really think about it. I asked him for more perfume since my was out so I just figured that I would have to stop at the mall and pick some up for myself. Really no big deal. But the next day I go to get in my car for work and on the passenger's seat was a gift with my perfume in it. He is so sweet.

Update....J got the job. It is at a sub place in Hope Mills. He starts tomorrow. I am so happy. Now things are almost normal again.

No comments: