Saturday, April 07, 2007

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
I am sitting here alone...no kids, no husband, no dogs...wow...quiet...silence...

Ok, I know I am getting a little excited. I usually...spoke to soon the phone just rang...I'm back. I switched my phone service to cable and it is not working right. So they will be back out today again. Ok, back to where I was...Everyone is gone and I am sitting here all alone...so I thought what a good time to catch up on my blog.

Lets start with last weekend. My husband and I went for a bike ride. It was my turn to plan the day so I searched and searched and finally came up with the Renaissance Faire at the NC state fairgrounds. I plan out the trip but first I wanted to go to the cheese cake factory for breakfast but my husband didn't want to do that. So off we went. It was fairly easy to get there. When we got there we followed the crowd of cars, paid our $8.00 to part, ( yes I thought that was a little high) and found a parking spot. We looked around and everyone was dressed up in Sunday best. I looked at him and he looked at me and we realized that we are not in the right place. We ended up at the RBC Center not the state fairgrounds. So off I go to ask directions and it was only up the road a bit. No we didn't get our $8.00 parking fee back.

Finally we get to the fairgrounds. They had a hugh yard sale there. We looked around but because we had the bike space was limited so off we went to the Faire. We found it paid our fee to get in and started to walk around. We stopped at the first stage to watch the show. It was really great. The Italian wedding it was called and we laughed. When that was over we started to walk to the next stage to see what show was on and we were stopped by a man that called himself DaVinci. He had a big wooden puppet with him and that was his brother. So we followed him to see his show. Now what I forgot to tell you is that these shows are audience participation. Yes that is right we got picked to participate. The skit was about a king and queen, played but two men, a servent and her ass played by me and my husband (he was my ass), and the man who tried to steel the queen away from the king played by Mr. DaVinci. It was really funny...everything I said my husband had to repeat it. We laughed and laughed and so did the audience. After the show we walked around some more say a ground hound dog race, fed the zoo animals and finally decided to leave. All in all we had a great day even after paying $8.00 to park in the wrong place.

Friday I had off...it was a very nice surprise...I have never worked at a place that gave up Good Friday off. So I decided to take my dogs to the vet. After that trip I needed a nap. They were so hyper and funny but at least they are all up to date on their shots. After that it was off to buy food for Easter.

This weekend we decided to just chill...the weather has gotten colder...to cold for me to ride...and with Easter and church and the people on the roads we are just going to spend a quiet time at home after all the chores are done. That is where my husband, my sons and my dogs are...mowing a friends lawn who is deployed.

Hope all have a very nice EASTER....

No comments: