Sunday, April 22, 2007

Been busy....

Hi all, Been really busy at work for the post couple of weeks. I really don't know where to begin. On Friday the 13, someone broke into the Museum. Nothing was taken but we have very large tinted windows and two of them were broke. It's really a shame that someone would do something like this. The police think it was homeless people who come and try to keep warm at night. We do have a fence around the whole place but I take it it doesn't keep them out. I think it was kids playing a prank. I guess it doesn't matter much anyway. The windows are now fixed and things are back to normal.

Didn't get to ride last weekend do to the crappy weather but did get go out today. What a beautiful day so we hopped on the bike are went to breakfast and off to a state park. They had it all set up to walk to see where a couple of battles were and a little movie to explain it. It was really nice.

Last night we had our black tie night of dreams gala. We raffled off a BMW. It was ok, really not my cup of tea...don't like getting all dressed up and stuff but it is now over and we can start getting ready for our Fayetteville After Five events.

No news on the family front so I guess that is good. Will probably be busy next week filling out college forms so I don't know when I will be back on. Hope everyone has a great week....

Oh almost forgot...a real cute cat decided to adopt us so now we have 2 dogs and a cat...she is so cute and I'll get some pictures up soon....

2 comments:

Just Another *SINGLE* Mom said...

Do they have any children related events at the museum?

K. said...

Yes we do have childrens ralated events...you can check out our web site for all the information...
www.fayettevillemuseumart.org