Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sunday... :-(

Here it is Sunday already and back to work tomorrow... Boo... The weekends go too fast and the bad thing is that we didn't do a thing. It's pretty quiet here today. Hubby is out of town for the week to Georgia. We planned out some stuff to do this weekend and on Thursday he informs me that he has to go away for the week. OH well so much for plans. Son #1 J. is at a friends house and won't be coming home until tomorrow. And son #2 N. is of course in his room on his computer. And I am on the computer looking up stuff for his drivers ed class..what is wrong with this picture? His teacher needs 8 articles from the internet, newspapers, and magizines on vehicles that are designed to reduce air pollution...not an easy thing to find so I figured that I would take a break and blog a little.

Work is ok. Thursday was another Fayetteville After Five. It wasn't bad but extremely hot. I drank like 8 bottles of water in 5 hours. But to my surprise there were a lot of people there and boy were they drinking up the beer. My co-worker S is on vacation this week so it will not be a very fun week. I will have to answer all the phones and still try to crunch my numbers.

Got another phone call from the ex-father in law...he is still pushing for my son N. go to there and visit. I explained to him that there just won't be enough time to do all of this stuff since not I will have to take him for his permit before school start and go get school cloths and supplies and stuff but he just isn't getting it. I said that if he goes he will have to be back by Tuesday cause that will only leave me Wednesday to do all of this since I am working another Fayetteville After Five on Thursday and don't get home until after 10pm and my husband and I are going away on Friday for our anniversary. This is the first trip together in three years and ever time we plan one something goes wrong. Three years ago we PCS to Ft. Campbell, two years ago we put our dog down and this year we planned a trip around the first week of June since the kids were going to Florida to see the ex father in law and my husband mom died so I really need some alone time with him and all I am getting is a hard time from this man. So I explain all of this to him and he says he understand and the next sentence out of his mouth is I will call you in two weeks to finalize all the arrangements. So what part didn't he understand? Is it the fact that this man doesn't understand the meaning of the word NO or is he a spoiled rotten selfish man who won't take NO for an answer. So now tomorrow I will have to hear it from the Ex...boy do I hate Mondays.

On a brighter not...my daughter and her boyfriend got a puppy...she is sooo cute...her name is Jewell and she is a black lab...here is her picture..

No comments: