Friday, October 05, 2007

New gym

I finally decided to join a new gym...I just wasn't getting a good enough workout from the Y anymore. I needed more variety so I decided to join Gold's gym. I have to say that I was a little sceptically. I have always worked out at the Y and have enjoyed my experiences with them. So when I finally made the decision to leave them I was not too happy. But my workout were suffering and that made me more unhappier.

So off to Gold's gym to check it out and to my surprise it was really nice inside. My first day of workouts was last Monday and I decided to do the step and abs class. Now I have done step before so I was no stranger to it but this was way beyond any step class that I took in the past. I did manage to finish out the class and even gave it another try for the rest of the week but I have now given up on step. I did decide to try body pump...I love it..so now I do body pump 3 days a week with a body attack and a spin class in between. Also all the instructors are so nice. I really like it there and will be getting my old tired body back in shape. Hopefully my sore body will forgive me sometime soon. I am just not as young as I used to be.

No comments: