Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving...

Thanksgiving this year was very quiet. The boys just hung around their rooms playing games, watching football and playing on the computer. My daugher went to her boyfriends house in KY where she lives. My husband who I am very thankful he was home this year cook dinner, which consists of turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, corn and stuffing. All was very good. Even the dogs and cat got some. They too were very thankful and went to take a nap after the early dinner we had. I hope all my friends and family had a great thanksgiving too.

I still have not heard back from my second interview. I am still hopeful that I get this job and I am wondering if I should call them. Maybe I'll wait one more day.

Update on the kitten: I took Lucy (mommy cat) to get her stiches out on Friday and decided that if the kitten was left I would take him home (and name him Linus) but I got there a little after lunch and they told me that 10 minutes earlier the second kitten just got adopted. I was so happy and thankful....

No comments: