Sunday, September 09, 2007

Here goes...

So where do I begin...This week at work sucked...so what else is new...S is leaving on the 20th and they haven't even put the ad in the paper yet...don't know what they are going to do and I hope they don't think I am going to do her work until they hire someone. They had a month to get this done. This is the kind of crap the pisses me off.

We had our last Fayetteville After Five on Thursday. All I have to say is Amen to that. It is hot and sticky and by the time I get home I am tired and grossed out from the night. This Thursday is our Premier party for the new show. Don't ask me what it is cause I don't know. There is that communication again.

My son J. is driving me crazy. I don't know what he is thinking but he just can't keep on doing things and not being responsible for them. Can't wait for him to move out too.

On an other note...the bonus room is almost done. It is really starting to look good and organized. Can't wait until it is finished. We also have been looking around for book shelves but haven't found anything so far that we like. So we keep on looking.

Got a call Thursday night from my daughter S. She is pregnant. She really caught me off guard with this one. I didn't know if I should be happy or sad. She was a upset so I told her what ever she decided I would support her 100%. She talked it over with her boyfriend J. and his family and they have decided to keep it. I told her under no circumstance was she going to quit college. Yes she is on birth control and I know she is very careful about taking it cause she know what could happen...I am still not sure how I feel about this...Oh by the way they got rid of their cute puppy...not enough time to train it right...but it did stay in the family which is good so they can go see it anytime they want.

Well back to work tomorrow...yuk...off to bed...

No comments: