Sunday, August 05, 2007

What a week...

I am sure glad that this week is over. After all the back and forth about my ex father in law it has been one long hectic week. Still not sure what is going on with all of it. I do know that he has already been cremated so if there is something it will only be a mass service with him there. WE will just have to wait and see.

Work is busy. I have auditors there and it is very crowded in my little office/copy room/mail room. Yes all of those things are in my office space so everyone comes in there to do all of that. Not much fun most of the time. Also not too confidential when it comes to bookkeeping. Oh well will just have to live with it.

My son N. only has one more day of drivers ed and then it is off to get his permit. Well it had to happen sometime. Really not looking forward to this. I am not a person who likes to be a passenger in the car unless it is my husband driving. Oh well...we will have to wait and see what happens on Monday with his test.

This weekend was a very nice one. My husband was going to surprise me with a weekend trip away but the place he wanted to take me was all booked up. But he actually surprised me and we had breakfast yesterday and ended up at the Chop Shop tattoo place. I have been bugging him for a while for a cross tattoo on my back and we went yesterday and he got one too. I will post some pictures as soon as it is healed. It looks awesome. Can't wait for next weekend to come. WE both took off on Friday to spend some quality time together. :-)

No comments: