Friday, October 03, 2008

Boys...

Ok what can I say...my boys are about to put me in my grave. Lets start at the beginning. My husband went away on business for two weeks. It was going to be a much needed break from him. The first week went well. I did work alot of overtime since I am extremely busy at work. But as the weekend came along, I thought, my first mistake, that it would be very relaxing...My son N. wanted to spend the night with his friend. My son J came home from work and we were both sleeping when the phone rang. Now I am not a fan of a 1:30am phone call. They can never be good. I let my son J. answer it and I thought I should pick it up too. So I did and to my surprise it was the sheriff department asking me if I had a son N. I said yes and that I needed to come pick him up at a local hotel. He and some of his friends and some girls were drinking and the girls were acting up without their tops on. So me and my son J go and pick up his brother and yes he got his a$$ reamed out. No more sleeping over for either one of them. Boys, they will be the death of me....

On a better note...I got to visit my daughter and my granddaughter last weekend and even flew in to meet my husband in Nashville. We had a wonderful weekend. Here are some picture of Graycee.

Shelby and Graycee


Grandpop and Graycee

Grandmom and Graycee

No comments: